Junior Scrum Master
Department: Product Team
Employment Type: Full-time
Our Product Team is looking for a Junior Scrum Master to help support our Agile Coach and ensure that team artefact transparency and Scrum Framework adoption, including cross team understanding of Empiricism is maintained.
• Facilitate Scrum meetings for up to two Product teams at the same time.Help team members and external stakeholders better understand Agile practices, roles and artefacts.
• Be a servant leader to the team, explaining the difference, when necessary, between servant leadership and traditional team management.
• Guide the team to continuously improve and to become a more mature team in terms of Agile practices.
• Create an environment for the teams where members strive to uphold the pillars of Scrum: Transparency, Inspection and Adaptation.
• Continuously drive and remind team members and external stakeholders about what is the Agile mindset.
• Assist the Product Owner to maintain an Agile backlog.
• Facilitate cross-company meetings effectively to support the teams progress.
• Professional experience gained working as a Scrum Master in Scrum software development teams.
• Knowledge of multiple Agile techniques such as formats for retrospective and daily Scrum meetings.
• Qualified to a minimum of first level Scrum Master -(CSM, PSM I or PMI-ACP) will be required.
• Excellent soft skills such as organisational, planning, conflict resolution and communication.
• High emotional intelligence.
We offer a generous benefits package including a discretionary bonus; stakeholder pension scheme; BUPA; Life Insurance; 25 days holiday; STL; Group Income Protection; subsidised gym membership and more. As part of our commitment to accessibility for all, UnderwriteMe will, upon the request of the applicant, provide adjustments during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact us about your needs, and we will discuss these with you to ensure suitable adjustments are provided.