We have an exciting, newly created position in our Asia-Pacific business, which will be an integral part of helping to take the business to the next stage of development and future growth.
Based in our regional Singapore office and reporting to the Head of APAC, the key responsibilities will be:
- To lead the overall development of the UnderwriteMe client value proposition in Asia-Pacific
- To further develop the client value proposition for using UnderwriteMe’s market leading suite of products
- To create and deliver a new business and underwriting transformation service
- Further build on our successful ability to deliver meaningful data insights to clients
- Lead the team of development underwriters and data experts
- To develop and execute on the marketing of UnderwriteMe supporting the regional expansion
- Proven expertise in transforming the life insurance new business process including the use of automation
- Deep knowledge of underwriting across all lines of life and health business in Asia and Australia
- Ability to use data to drive business performance
- Experience of AI and augmented underwriting is preferred
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills together with experience of working in fast moving, agile environments
If you have the experience outlined, and are keen to join the business in an exciting period of growth, then we are keen to hear from you!
Who we are?
UnderwriteMe provides technology solutions that enable our partners to transform and disrupt the life insurance industry worldwide. Founded in 2012, our journey started with the Underwriting Rules Engine and Protection Platform in the UK. We have grown to become a leading InsurTech provider across Europe, Asia and Australia with an expanding product portfolio.
Diversity and Inclusion
As part of our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we will provide reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact us about your needs so that we can discuss these with you to make sure that suitable adjustments are made, where possible.
Working at Home During the Pandemic
At UnderwriteMe we are 100% working from home during the pandemic. We continue to recruit and onboard new hires during this period.
The company has invested in providing a high level of support for our employees as they continue to work from home. This includes regular “tea & talk” sessions, providing suitable home-working equipment, additional holidays and flexible working options, as well as weekly yoga classes and regular social activities. We want to make sure everyone is looked after and supported at this time. We are also contributing to our local communicates by giving staff time off for volunteering activities and making charitable donations.
Please click here to view our Privacy Statement